- Carefully clean surfaces of oils, grease and dust. Nycote® Thinner I followed by Nyclean™ for maximum Nycote® adhesion.
- Shake container before using.
- Apply Nycote® resin by brush, dip, fill and drain, or spraying techniques.
- When spraying we recommend using Nycote® Thinner Type II at a 25% to 50% volume ratio in order to reduce cob webbing. Use low air pressure 10-20 p.s.i.
- Allow wetted surface to air dry in dust and lint free area.
- Allow 1 to 2 hours to achieve tack free surface before applying second coat.
- Follow cure timetable for full cure of film.
- Clean equipment with Nycote® Thinner Type I.
Cure Timetable Allow 1-2 hours to become tack free. In dry air allow 72 hours at room temperature for full cure or:
- 12 hours @ 120°F/49°C
- 8 hours @ 150°F/66°C
- 4 hours @ 180°F/82°C
- 2 hours @ 220°F/105°C
Cure film temperature range is -70°F/-57°C up to +300°F/149°C
The liquid Nycote® resin may be harmful or fatal if swallowed or taken internally. Avoid inhalation of fumes or excessive skin contact. Keep away from face and eyes. Work in well ventilated areas.
Refer to SDS for all safety information
Please let us know if you have any additional questions, we are more than happy to help.